1. The Grand Canyon is still getting bigger every year. The canyon widens 5 sheets thick of paper each year and gets deeper 1 sheet thick of paper every year.
2.The Mississippi drops 6 inches for every mile as it travels to the ocean, and the Colorado drops 8-9 feet for every mile.
3. There is 20-25 feet of snow every year on the north rim, and only 10-12 inches on the south rim.
4. The north rim eroded away from the canyon faster then the south rim.
5. Grand Canyon was the second site to have California Condor released.
6. 76 California Condors are now in the Grand Canyon.